also known as 3D brows, eyebrow embroidery, feather stroke brows, is a semi-permanent tattoo. Unlike a regular tattoo, microblading is a form of cosmetic tattoo where pigment is implanted beneath your skin with a manual handheld tool instead of a machine- mimicking hair like strokes giving you full natural brows.
– Consultation (optional): free
– Eyebrows (3 hr session): $600
– Second Session (after 6-8 weeks): free
Must reschedule and come in within 6-8 weeks for second session.
– Up to 1 year after first session: $250
– 1-2 years after first session: $350
After 2 years, it will be full price.
*Please note that a $100 deposit is required to schedule and secure your appointment and is deducted from the total price. This deposit is to ensure that you are serious about your appointment and is non-refundable. If you cancel or miss your appointment, you will simply forfeit your deposit.
*Prices are determined by length, time and difficulty. Base starting prices are usually the average.
*Pricing is subject to change at any time.
Microblading by Vanessa
If you have very oily skin, the hairstroke eyebrow technique will not work well for you. The constant secretion of oil will cause the hairstrokes to heal with a diffused, softer look. Your end result will look more powdered than you would expect.
– If you are a frequent smoker, your pigment may fade sooner.
– If you are iron deficient or Anemic, your pigment may fade sooner and bleeding/bruising may occur during and after the procedure.
If you have a shape and color in mind, please bring a few reference pictures or fill in your eyebrows as you normally would, so we can take into consideration the shape/color you desire.
– If you wax/thread/tint your brows, please do so at least 3 days prior to your appointment.
– If you have any special occasions, vacations, etc. it is recommended to plan around at a minimum of 14 days after the procedure.
– We require our clients to avoid any blood thinning medication for a minimum of 72 hours prior to their appointment to eliminate any excessive bleeding. This includes Vitamin E, Aspirin, Niacin, fish oil supplements, and Ibuprofen (Any bleeding during the tattooing procedure will reduce the amount of pigment absorption).
– Do not drink any alcohol the night before and day of your appointment and limit the amount of caffeine you consume.
– If you have been on prescription Accutane in the past, you MUST wait at least one year before considering this procedure.
– It is highly recommended that you avoid SUN and TANNING BED exposure for 30 days BEFORE and AFTER your procedure. If you show up for your appointment with a new tan or a sunburn, you will need to reschedule and will forfeit your deposit. As your skin exfoliates from a sunburn, and will take the pigment with it.
A highly efficient topical anesthetic cream and drops are used for numbing before and during your procedure and is optional if you feel the need to use. Pain tolerance levels vary from person to person and we want to ensure you remain comfortable for the length of the procedure. Having this service performed during your menstrual cycle may increase discomfort during your procedure.
– If you have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, be aware that this may affect your sensitivity tolerance to the procedure.
For most clients, a minimum of two treatments are usually needed, at least 6-8 weeks apart. With most procedures, the color looks much lighter after the first week. Some clients prefer this, while others prefer a bolder look. At the second session, we will evaluate how the color grasps and make alterations as necessary. Everyone heals differently and at different rates. If your cosmetic tattoo does not heal perfectly after your first session, don’t worry! We can always go darker and add more density at your next appointment.
Microblading is considered to be semi-permanent, they will eventually fade over time and may need to be touched up every 1-2 years. Frequency of touch-ups depends on a number of factors including the pigment color used (lighter colors fade faster), lifestyle (sun exposure), and if any chemical peels come into contact with treated areas.
– Please note that final results CAN NOT be guaranteed as each individuals skin type will hold on to pigments differently and break down at different rates. Multiple sessions are normal for microblading procedures, with each new procedure requiring a minimum of 2 visits. Your second session can be booked no sooner than 6-8 weeks after the initial appointment. The first and second session are both included in the initial procedure price as Microblading is a 2-step process.
– Additional sessions will be charged according to our current pricing.
Sun exposure will intensely soften the look of your tattoo, sunblock should be used (once healed) to lengthen your enhancement.
– The longer the cell turnover takes, the longer the pigment will hold.
– The speed at which the skin absorbs the pigment, The slower the absorption, the longer the pigment will hold.
– Some colors fade quicker than others, for example, blonde colors will fade quicker than a dark brown color.
The purpose of cosmetic tattooing is to enhance the natural features of a client. Cosmetic tattooing is softer and more subtle is a more softer and natural look. Standard tattoos use ink while cosmetic tattooing involves pigments. These pigments are made to gently fade over time. Fading is desired as it allows the our artist to make changes to color and shape over the years as client’s natural coloration and facial changes occur.
You must be 18 years or older in order to get a Microblading procedure done.
As a precaution, we do not perform on pregnant or nursing women.
Your semi-permanent make-up will appear much darker and more intense than expected for the first few days. This will gradually lighten during the healing process. Redness and swelling is minimal. You may experience some discomfort after procedure, but that is completely normal.
There are some cases where colors may fade to different tones according to the individual’s response to the pigments (like lifestyle and iron deficiencies) and especially aftercare. Many factors affect these changes. Your eyebrows will have a softer look, This happens with all clients as the skin ages. To keep your hair strokes looking good and sharp, a refresher appointment is suggested every 1 to 2 years. Results vary with each client.